As per NSW Health advice, from 6.00pm this evening 26/6/2021, all Community Rugby League competitions are to cease matches, training sessions or like events until further notice.
The following restrictions apply to Regional NSW Areas.
· People who have been in the Greater Sydney region (including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong) on or after June 21 should follow the stay-at-home orders for a period of 14 days after they left Greater Sydney.
· Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events;
· Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed;
· The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings, including weddings and funerals;
· Outdoor seated, ticketed events will be limited to 50 per cent seated capacity;
This situation is rapidly evolving, please refer to NSW health for updates https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/
Leave a Reply